I have had the pleasure of working within the fitness industry for almost seven years now, and if you get to know me you will see I live and breathe Personal Training.
Within that time I have trained and assisted people with a variety of different goals, from weight-loss, injury rehabilitation, improving fitness levels to more sport specific conditioning with athletes in soccer, netball, basketball and American Football.
I am enthusiastic and passionate about what I do and I try and incorporate that when working with my clients. I love being creative and challenging people to step outside there comfort zones. More than anything I pride myself on my work ethic and endeavour to give my clients the support and guidance they need round the clock and not just on the gym floor.
I Specialise In:
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Weight Management/ Body Transformations
- Sport Specific Training
- Kev O’Dea Bootcamps
- Both Individual and Group Training
- BA Honours Degree in Sports Development and Physical Education
- BTEC National Diploma in Sports Science
- Focus Training – Advanced Gym Instructor – Level 3
- Focus Training – Gym Instructor – Level 2
- Focus Training – Assistant Fitness Instructor – Level 1
- CYQ – Cert in Fitness Training in the context of a Gym – Level 2
- CYQ – Cert in Exercise and Fitness in the context of Resistance Training – Level 2
- CYQ – Cert in Advanced Exercise and Fitness Knowledge – Level 3
- CYQ – Cert in Advanced Resistance Training – Level 3
- CYQ – Cert in Advanced Cardiovascular Training – Level 3
- CYQ – Cert in Advanced Fitness Instructing and Gym Based Exercise – Level 3
- RSPH – Award in Nutrition, Healthier Foods and Special Diets – Level 2
- RSPH – Award in Understanding Health Improvement – Level 2
- F.A. Treatment and Management of Injuries in Sport – Level 2
- CMS Level 2 Indoor Studio Cycling (Spin)